MARKET UPDATES AND SERVICE ADVISORIES
by: NuWay-K&H Energy Account Managers
Here are a few things you should keep in mind as spring approaches.
1. If you are a will-call customer, please fill your tanks before heading for the field so you have fuel you need when you need it.
2. Look for information on our spring propane fill in your mail. We mail our current energy customers a postcard with the spring fill price and timeframe. If you want to become an energy customer, call 1-800-445-4118.
3. Early this spring, your energy account manager will have prices and details on contracting both propane and refined fuels for next fall. Energy markets have been so uncertain, and many suppliers do not come out with fall fuel pricing until they’ve finished summer filling propane tanks. With NuWay-K&H Cooperative as your energy supplier, you have the ability to avoid some risk and lock in prices early.
4. Want us to perform any services this summer— like setting or installing tanks, digging lines or painting tanks? Contact your energy account manager.
5. We will offer another Farm Fill program in the summertime. This will give our bulk lubricant customers an opportunity to take delivery of the oils and greases they’ll need through harvest. Check with your energy account manager on those dates.
6. Finally, the availability of both LP and diesel storage tanks has improved. If you are looking for a tank upgrade, let us know. Also, check with your energy account manager on exchanging equity for a tank upgrade.
Yes, we offer seed, fuel, precision ag and technology in Minnesota and Iowa, but what we really deliver is value. When you have a trusted advisor, you can add efficiency to your operation, manage the risks of your expenses and know you have an advocate in NuWay–K&H Cooperative. That’s the cooperative model. When you do better, we all do better. Learn more about us here.